Legal Recruitment Consultant
Consultant Chad Lawson
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-09 legal Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Due to continued demand from our existing clients, we are currently looking to grow the Sydney team with a new consultant and interested in speaking to Lawyers looking to transition their careers whilst leveraging from their previous experience.
The Robert Walters Legal division is a long standing, market leading business in Australia and benefits from a global network of Legal specialists in locations such as London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, Paris and Dubai.
As a recruitment consultant with Robert Walters, you will be responsible for building your own relationships with existing clients of the business whilst also identifying new business opportunities. The role is heavily focused on identifying top talent on behalf of clients and being able to consult candidates on their career options, providing the highest level of candidate service throughout.
This is the ideal role for a highly driven, self motivated and customer focused lawyer who is looking for a different direction in their career.
• Building effective client relationships, generated by organising and attending meetings, client functions and industry events
• Keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Developing new business with prospective clients
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Approaching passive job seekers on behalf of your client for active requirements
• Conducting thorough face to face screening interviews for potential candidates prior to introducing them to your clients
• Marketing your services to your client audience
• Networking at industry events
• Strong commercial acumen with a focus on building and strengthening client relationships
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
• Preferably a strong background and network within the legal field in New South Wales
• Degree qualified, ideally in Law
• Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
• Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses paid quarterly
• Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
• Global incentive trips for high achievers (previous venues include Las Vegas, Thailand, Dubai, Cambodia)
• Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
• Potential for future international opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and San Francisco to name a but a few
To apply please click apply or call Chad Lawson on 02 8289 3174 for a confidential discussion.