Construction Senior Associate
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Bracken Finch-Reeves
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-10 legal Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 145000 195000 195000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This position for an experienced Senior Associate sits within the Sydney office of a global firm.
In supporting their clients on some of the largest and most complex infrastructure projects in Australia this firm has forged a stellar reputation for excellence and innovation in the field of construction law.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Senior Associate to grow their career with a leading global firm.
- Admitted or eligible for admission to practice in Australia;
- At least six years relevant experience in transactional construction/major projects matters working for a regarded firm or in-house team;
- Experience on large scale and complex construction projects or PPP's;
- A desire for technical excellence;
- Strong academic results; and
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Genuine career development;
- The best national and international work;
- Opportunities to travel internationally through our secondment programme;
- Market leading training;
- Responsibility and opportunity with our bluechip client base; and
- A collaborative and supportive team environment.
To apply please click apply or call Bracken Finch-Reeves on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.