Legal Project Manager
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 9 July 20192019-07-09 2019-08-08 legal Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Your role will involve working closely with clients, partners, lawyers and business support staff to manage the efficient delivery of legal services. This involves legal matters and internal firm projects and initiatives to further drive efficiency and profitability.
- Support the Responsible Partner by working in consultation with the client, legal team and business services to project manage matters
- Develop and manage trackers for large volume legal reviews such as due diligence and discovery.
- Provide specialist project management advice to partners and legal teams
- Consult with legal teams and practice groups to identify LPM improvements and helping embed the improvements in practice.
- 3+ years of project management experience in consultancy or professional services firm
- Previous experience of working within the legal industry
- Strong financial literary/understanding of law firm financials and performance metrics
- Experience of the whole project life cycle and covering scoping, scheduling, costing, resourcing, communications, quality and risk
- Change management experience
- Proven stakeholder management skills with an ability to lead and influence
- PMI® PMP or equivalent project management certifications
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.