Senior Corporate Lawyer (4-10 PQE)
Salary Attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 30 August 2016
This mid-tier corporate practice is looking to hire a senior corporate lawyer to work closely with the partners across the M&A, ECM and corporate advisory space.
The firm is a highly reputable corporate law firm, located in the heart of Sydney's CBD. The firm offers a flexible working environment, a clear path for career progression and an un-siloed model whereby access to partners across the corporate team is encouraged.
The firm has attracted a number of lawyers from major international firms in recent years, which is a testament to the quality of work they engage with. They are consistently ranked amongst the best firms in the country in the ECM and IPO space.
There are a couple of roles available for two senior corporate lawyers. The first has an ECM focus, and the other is a generalist corporate role - covering M&A and corporate advisory.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Equity capital marketsand IPO listings
- Financial services regulation.
- Admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales;
- At least 4 years' experience, ideally gained from a reputable corporate practice or in-house environment;
- Strong communicative ability;
- A commercial mindset;
- Strong attention to detail.
If you're interested in this role, please click apply or call Matthew Edwards on (02) 8289 3228.