Corporate Projects Lawyer (3+ PQE)
Salary Attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 24 October 2016
This leading national firm is looking for a mid-level corporate lawyer (3+ PQE) to join their energy and resources practice. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing practice and progress your career.
This firm is a leading national practice. They are undergoing expansion at present and increasing their international footprint. They are renowned for their high profile work with international clients.
The energy and resources practice sits within the wider corporate team.
The role sits within the energy and resources group and reports into two partners with established practices. The position will involve general corporate and commercial work, including:
- Commercial and regulatory advice;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- International marketing and sales arrangements;
- Maintenance agreements;
- Joint venture agreements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- At least 3 years of solid corporate experience gained from a reputable practice;
- Strong academic transcript;
- Developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Eagerness to progress their career within the firm.
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level corporate lawyer to join an expanding team within a growing firm. There is a very real career progression prospect on offer for the successful candidate - the firm is looking for someone who can progress to Senior Associate level.
Given current market conditions, this is also a great opportunity for the right candidate to secure a favourable salary increase.
If you're interested in being considered for this position, please get in touch with Matthew Edwards on (02) 8289 3228 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.