Corporate Lawyer (Shanghai or Sydney)
Salary Attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 1 November 2016
Our client is a reputable global law firm and market leader in China and across Asia. Due to continued growth and strong client demand, they are looking recruit an experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their corporate group in the Shanghai office to specialise in general corporate, regulatory, and telecommunications law. This role reports to an International Partner who is recognised as a Chambers Asia leading corporate TMT lawyer.
- Advising clients on the establishment and expansion of businesses (including joint ventures) in China and across Asia
- Advising on general corporate, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and employment matters
- Advising on a range of completed acquisitions and distribution arrangements
- Involved with drafting, reviewing and negotiating employment contracts and advising on settlement of commercial disputes
- Minimum of 2 years PQE Commonwealth qualified lawyer trained with a reputable Australian or International law firm
- Solid experience in corporate mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and employment law
- Strong drafting and good interpersonal skills
- Must have fluent English and if you speak Mandarin then this is an advantageous but NOT necessary
If you're interested in this opportunity, please contact Matthew Edwards on (02) 8289 3228 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please contact Ricky Mui (Director - Legal - Hong Kong) on +85 (0) 2 2103 5300 or via email at email@example.com.