Equity Capital Markets Lawyer/SA
Salary Attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 2 November 2016
We are working with an international practice looking to bring on an ECM lawyer/senior associate. The successful candidate will be engaged in market-leading work with one of the best partners in the country.
The firm is an internationally recognised practice and a global leader in the equity capital markets space. They are renowned for their hard working yet inclusive culture. The firm places an emphasis on rewarding its high performers. They pay salaries at the top of the market.
The successful candidate will engage in work in the ECM space, including:
- Initial public offerings;
- Regulatory compliance;
- Security offerings;
- Secondary fundraisings;
- Refinancing, acquisitions and restructuring.
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia.
- At least 3 years' experience in a highly regarded ECM practice;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Hard-working and ambitous.