Patent Litigation Lawyer (0-2 PQE)
Salary Top of the market salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 30 November 2016
This well regarded national firm is looking to hire a lawyer to join their intellectual property division. Patent litigation experience is essential.
This firm is one of the most progressive law firms in the country. They have a great reputation across the market and attract top quality lawyers. The firm has a strong national presence and a solid reputation in the intellectual property space.
The role is available for either a junior or mid-level lawyer looking to take the next step in their career. The firm is flexible in their recruitment approach and graduates will also be considered.
The role sits within the wider intellectual property team, and reports into a well respected partner in the IP space. The role will involve a significant degree of patent litigation as well as general commercial IP. The successful candidate will undertake work in the following areas:
- Trade mark prosecution;
- Drafting the full suite of IP agreements including IP licenses, assignments, R&D agreements and IP development agreements;
- Copyright, design and domain name disputes;
- General commercial contracting.
- Admitted as a solicitior in Australia;
- Experience in patent litigation;
- Experience working in a top tier or highly regarded national firm;
- Excellent academic record;
- Strong drafting and communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or call Matthew Edwards on (02) 8289 3228 for a confidential discussion.