Corporate M&A Lawyer (3+ PQE)
Salary Attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 23 March 2017
This is a great opportuinity for a corporate lawyer looking to move into a firm with a fantastic working culture. 3+ PQE. Corporate M&A.
The firm is a national practice with offices across Australia. They offer services to clients across various practice areas including corporate and commercial, intellectual property, litigation, insolvency, competition, consumer and employment law.
The firm is renowned for its emphasis on employee well-being and has implemented internal measures to ensure that the firm's lawyers are appropriately mentored and developed. The quality of work is also exceptionally high.
The vacancy sits within the corporate and commercial team. The successful candidate will be working across the private M&A space, and engage in corporate and commercial work including:
- Business sales and acquisitions;
- Corporate governance;
- General commercial contract work;
- Master service agreements;
- Distribution and licensing.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- At least 3 years' PQE gained from a reputable corporate practice;
- Experience across the M&A space, and exposure to working across corporate and commercial law;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Down to earth, sociable and willing to work in a team environment.
If this is of interest, please get in touch with Matthew Edwards on (02) 8289 3228 or via email at email@example.com.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.