Property Lawyer (2-3 PQE)
Salary Attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Bracken Finch-Reeves
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are working with a boutique firm seeking to add an impressive property associate to their team. The successful candidate would work on a breadth of quality and interesting matters.
The firm is a boutique practice located in the Sydney CBD. They are specialists and well renowned in the property practice.
The successful candidate will be working across a diverse range of matters including:
- Shopping centre acquisition, disposition and leasing;
- Property development, sale and leasing;
- Liquor licensing and gaming applications;
- Transactions in trade and commerice.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- At least 2 PQE gained from a reputable practice;
- Experience across the property space;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Down to earth, sociable and willing to work in a team environment.
Culture & Benefits
The firm takes care of its employees. As a small team you will get the opportunity to work with outstanding senior lawyers on a consistent basis. The small and close knit team culture ensures better work satisfaction and fulfillment.
To apply please click apply or call Bracken Finch-Reeves on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.