Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Bracken Finch-Reeves
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for a lawyer with 3-6 years PAE to join the high-performing in-house legal team of an international property developer as a legal counsel. The role will be challenging, varied and will offer the successful candidate the chance to work on some of the most interesting projects in the country.
The company is an international property developer with operations in Australia, China, India, Indonesia and Singapore. The company is headquartered out of it's Sydney CBD office.
The company manages every aspect of logistics real estate. The company is consistently growing to new heights. At the time of writing reported:
- Over $4 billion of equity commitments with a targeted end-value of over $9 billion;
- Over 40 projects owned and under development;
- 3 million sqm of logistics real estate owned and under development; and
- 9 corporate offices throughout Asia-Pacific.
This is a rare opportunity for a 3-6 PAE lawyer to make the transition into an in-house role. The work will be multi-faceted but with a particular focus on property law issues such as acquisitions and disposals. Some key requirements include:
- Providing counsel to the company's commercial team with respect to the development of commercial real estate sites;
- Assisting with the management of regulatory affairs;
- Research, review and interpretation of project contracts;
- Manage and supervise outside counsel;
- Provide counsel on the management of commercial sites and ongoing related issues.
The successful applicant will be:
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- Have at least 3-6 years PAE from a reputable law firm;
- Gained exposure across property and real estate related work;
- Be adaptable and time efficient;
- Display a willingness to work in a fast paced team environment;
- Have a genuine interest in the real estate space and the projects undertaken by the company.
To apply please click apply or call Bracken Finch-Reeves on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.