Business Development Manager
Location Central CoastFULL_TIME
Consultant Bracken Finch-Reeves
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-01 legal 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This international company is looking for a motivated and outgoing property lawyer or conveyancer looking for a new challenge. The role will service clients from Newcastle up to the Queensland border. The successful candidate will be based in this region. The successful candidate will work within the legal industry providing title insurance to property lawyers and conveyancers. The successful Business Development Manager will have a high level of autonomy and client engagement.
The role of a Business Development Manager is a diverse role. The key part of the role is managing the sales of title insurance to legal professionals.
The successful candidate will be someone who understands the industry with a passion for working with people.
The successful candidate will service the client base from Newcastle to the Queensland border. The company provides a car for travel. The company will consider applications from anyone living in Newcastle and further north.
- Recommending, developing and implementing strategies to increase sales of title insurance policies;
- Building, maintaining and strengthening the business relationships;
- Driving sales through third party referrals;
- Submitting weekly sales reports and providing regular and accurate feedback to management.
Key selection criteria:
- Experience in Property Law or Conveyancing;
- Valid Australian driver’s license and willing to travel around NSW;
- Confident to market to a wide range of property practitioners;
- Professional sales approach.
To apply please click apply or call Bracken Finch-Reeves on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.