In-House Property Lawyer
Salary AUD120000 - AUD160000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Neil Street
Date posted 3 April 2017
This organisation is looking for an in-house property lawyer to join their large team. They have an excellent office culture. They enjoy genuine work-life balance and competitive salaries.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading property developer. With excellent career progression on offer, transactions lie at the heart of this role. This is an exciting opportunity to provide commercial advice to the business. This organisation has excellent offices and are committed to fostering a positive working environment. They also pay at the top end of the market.
- 4-7PQE at a reputable firm or in-house
- Experience across acquisitions, disposals, development, complex transactions and advice
- Proven ability to mitigate legal risk and be commercial
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well in a team
- Private practice lawyers with secondment experience will be viewed favourably
This is a rare opportunity to secure an in-house property role where you can enjoy work-life balance and quality work. This role would suit a first move from private practice to in-house or those already in-house looking to join a household name in an exciting industry. If you are sick of long hours, your organisation is top heavy and there is no real clear path to progression then this represents a terrific opportunity.
To apply please click apply or call Neil Street on 02 8289 3116 for a confidential discussion.