Property Lawyer - Well known Sydney CBD boutique practice
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Turnbull
Job Ref 1656290/001
Date posted 14 June 2022sydney legal/property-law 2022-06-14 2022-07-14 legal Sydney CBD New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced lawyer with between 2 to 5 years of post qualification experience in commercial property transactions to join a busy and widely renowned property team.
About the Firm
Our client is an established CBD practice with a reputation among the hospitality industry and high net-worth clientele. You will work with a tightly knit, humble, and professional team providing a full legal service, with a particular focus on property law. Working closely with the partners, you will have the opportunity to grow the firm and accelerate your career.
About the Role
- Assisting clients with the provision of strategic advice on matters including property transactions, leasing disputes, licensing agreements and occupation arrangements.
- Negotiating terms of agreement for substantial and varied transactions, including the purchase and sale of businesses and licensed premises.
- Drafting contracts, business sale agreements, and informed legal advice for significant matters.
- All aspects of residential and commercial conveyancing, personal property acquisition and disposition, and property development matters.
- You have between 2 to 5 years of post qualification experience.
- You possess a demonstrated interest in commercial property practice, with experience conducting commercial business transactions.
- You have strong experience drafting and negotiating agreements, providing complex legal advice, and developing long-term relationships with clients.
- You demonstrate initiative and proactively approach work, managing your own workload to meet deadlines while operating efficiently within a team.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Charlotte Turnbull on 02 8289 3240 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 8 June 2022
Looking for property and real estate lawyers from lawyer to senior associate level. Current opportunities exist with numerous reputable firms across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.