Property Lawyers - Lawyer to Senior Associate
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Turnbull
Job Ref 1656290/001
Date posted 20 July 2022sydney legal/property-law 2022-07-20 2022-08-19 legal Sydney CBD, Melbourne CBD, Brisbane CBD New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for property and real estate lawyers from lawyer to senior associate level. Current opportunities exist with numerous reputable firms across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
About the Firm
Our clients include various highly reputable top and mid tier firms across the East Coast, many with well-established reputations in the areas of real estate and property.
About the Role
- Assisting clients with the provision of strategic advice on matters including property transactions, leasing disputes, licensing agreements, commercial developments, acquisitions and disposals, and sale and leaseback transactions.
- Negotiating terms of agreement for substantial and varied transactions, including the purchase and sale of businesses.
- Drafting contracts, business sale agreements, and informed legal advice for significant matters.
- You hold a minimum of 2 years PQE.
- You possess a demonstrated interest in Property practice, with experience conducting business transactions.
- Your experience may aspects of commercial property and development, acquisitions and disposals, sale and leaseback transactions, and joint venture and co-ownership arrangements.
- You have strong experience drafting and negotiating agreements, providing complex legal advice, and developing long-term relationships with clients.
- You demonstrate initiative and proactively approach work, managing your own workload to meet deadlines while operating efficiently within a team.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Charlotte Turnbull on 02 8289 3240 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 20 July 2022
An industry leading Top-Tier law firm with a highly reputable and experienced team looking for motivated and successful infrastructure and renewable energy projects lawyers.