Legal Officer (Government Organisation)
Consultant Neil Street
Date posted 25 November 2016
This government organisation is looking for a Legal Officer to join their team. They have excellent work-life balance and their work has a massive impact on society
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading government organisation. They are looking for an ambitious Legal Officer to join their team. This team and organisation has a terrific culture. This organisation is happy to look at candidates who want to build their career in government. However, their preference is for lawyers from a government background. They pay at the top end of the market with generous super contributions.
- Assisting the Legal Team of 8
- Conducting legal research
- Assisting with ad-hoc duties
- Assisting with the drafting of policy
- Liaising with key stakeholders in the organisation
- Lawyer (2PQE+)
- Ideally, previous experience at a government agency
- Experience working in or with the criminal justice system
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Works well under pressure
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable government organisation. They pay at the top end of the market. This is an excellent opportunity to build your career in government. This organisation offers excellent work-life balance and interesting work. The team is dynamic and they are highly engaged. This role will make a real difference in the lives of many.
To apply please click apply or call Neil Street on 02 8289 3116 for a confidential discussion.