Marketing Team Leader
Salary Attractive Package
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Conor Blake
Date posted 18 November 2016
An exceptional opportunity is available for an experienced Marketing Team Leader to join this innovative and rapidly evolving organisation. Due to impressive growth, this market leading eCommerce organisation is looking to expand its marketing team in order to continue building on their recent success.
Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, as the Marketing Team Leader you will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing the marketing team. This dynamic and rewarding opportunity will require you to play a key role in all areas of marketing and communications; including digital marketing, public relations and brand awareness. This is a highly collaborative environment with a fantastic team culture. This opportunity will be heavily ecommerce focussed and experience within this field will be looked on favourably.
- Manage, plan and execute marketing campaigns, events and advertisements
- Plan and implement tactical elements of marketing campaigns
- Conceptualise and brief creative and engaging marketing collateral
- Build and maintain external relationships to raise awareness for the business
- 5+ years' marketing experience is essential with a relevant tertiary qualification in marketing or a related discipline
- Team leadership experience is essential
- eCommerce experience is an advantage but not essential
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- A strong understanding of content marketing principles
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career professionally within a rapidly expanding organisation. As the Marketing Team Leader you will work within a great team environment and will be offered a generous salary package. The successful candidate will be expected to be able to step into the Head of Marketing role when required and provide mentoring and leadership to less senior members of the team.
To apply please click apply or call Conor Blake on 07 3032 2236 for a confidential discussion.