Location Eastern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Conor Blake
Date posted 9 January 2017
A well recognised manufacturer and distributor of technology infrastructure and hardware requires a temporary Marketing Executive to join their team for an immediate start.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this role will require you to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment; implementing an Industrial IT&C Marketing Plan and working closely with internal and external stakeholders. The contract is available for six months commencing mid January.
• Develop, plan and execute local and national marketing strategies
• Manage relationships with personnel within the Business Unit to understand target markets, Business Unit goals and products in order to deliver effective marketing
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with the marketing team and key external stakeholders.
• Act as a brand champion for the business ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
• Minimum of 4 years relevant marketing experience
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications and Public Relations
• Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat and MS Office Suite
• Knowledge of SalesForce CRM and Eloqua Marketing Automation (preferable but not essential)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This exciting opportunity requires an immediate start for the successful candidate. The rapidly expanding organisation offers a competitive salary and great culture.
To apply please click apply or call Conor Blake on 07 3032 2236 for a confidential discussion.