Salary AUD50,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + Super
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 4 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
On behalf of Belle Property; we are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator. Belle Property is boutique, award-winning Real Estate business. With a suite of services that offer a distinct point of difference; Belle Property sells and rents everything from simple studios to multi-million dollar homes, each with the same commitment, professionalism and attention to detail.
During this exciting growth phase for the business, Belle Property remains at the forefront of the Australian real estate market and have a commitment to offering a premium and luxurious service model.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and based in the Adelaide CBD office; you will join an established marketing function. If you have 2 – 3+ years of commercial experience in a similar marketing position then we encourage you to apply.
- Write excellent, grammatically-clean and interesting property listing descriptions that are in line with the premium tone and manner of the Belle Property brand, and assist with custom marketing materials when required
- Work collaboratively with the sales agents and other team members to ensure all marketing and advertising materials are produced error-free and on time; in accordance to the material deadlines, online requirements and Belle Property brand guidelines
- Manage and grow our Facebook presence: curate relevant content, schedule routine posts, respond to comments, Google reviews and provide recommendations based on Facebook analytics
- Maintain a good working relationship with our suppliers and media partners
- Advertising/creative communications background
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and an ability to prioritise deadlines
- Keen interest in real estate/architecture/lifestyle trends (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices (highly desirable)
- Open to new ideas and the challenges of working in a multicultural and international environment
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.