Location Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 9 January 2019 2019-01-092019-02-08 consultancy Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 140000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Based in Camberwell, this role will assist the business in developing their new corporate strategy. This will affect all marketing and communications channels, along with how the sales team develop leads and manage their CRM. The successful candidate will have knowledge of SaaS, Brand Management along with a passion for technology.
About The Role
As the Marketing Lead you will work with the Director of Corporate Development to assist the IT Consultancy in a major shift in the strategy. The successful candidate will have significant experience developing and launching a broad range of Sales and Marketing initiatives, including:
- Brand Development
- Go-to-Market Campaigns
- Lead Generation
- Develop marketing campaigns with key technology vendors
- Drive the creation of organic content
It will be expected that the successful candidate will have significant experience working autonomously across a number of verticals including, Sales, Operations, Technology and HR.
About The Candidate
This position will suit a marketing all-rounder who has a passion for technology, ideally Software/SaaS. You will also be motivated by working across a number of teams and office locations, managing a wide variety of sales and marketing initiatives and developments.
The successful candidate will also:
- Significant experience in a senior consultant/lead marketing position.
- Experience and evidence of managing the implementation of successful acquisition strategies
- An understanding of the SaaS industry and/or subscription based experiences
- Evidence of re-branding activities
- Experience defining new marketing strategies and implementing them within a business
- Development of retention strategies for existing customers
- Product launches
- Exceptional written and verbal communications
- Experience working with HubSpot
About The Company
Our client is a well known IT Consultancy business with offices in Melbourne's eastern suburbs and Sydney.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.