Digital Marketing Executive
Salary Competitive salary
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 3 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-03 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Amazing opportunity for a switched on and digital savy marketer to join one of Australia's best information and service providers. Within this role you will be specialising on digital marketing and automation and working with the marketing team to enhance, increasing and diversifying the omni channel marketing output of the team and ensuring best practice strategies are in place to improve overall customer and prospect experience.
- Introduction of best practice digital marketing techniques and governance of team email output.
- Work closely with marketers for content and social to ensure a high-level of digital asset quality.
- Manage marketing automation programs, including lead nurture and scoring.
- Take ownership of digital marketing workflow within the various marketing automation platforms and look for process and practice improvements.
- Strong understanding of omni-channel customer journey framework, analytics and reporting tools to evaluate campaign performance and key learning's.
- Understand and implement brand messaging across digital communication channels.
- Collaborate with the sales and commercial teams, understanding the selling-cycle in order to build well-timed email campaigns with the maximum reach.
- Work with marketing colleagues to support media advertising and search engine marketing.
- Collaborate with colleagues on wider team initiatives and projects, including website builds and systems implementations.
- At least 3 years experience in Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience producing high-quality email campaigns (portfolio of work will be requested).
- Familiar with all email marketing best practices and keen to keep up with trends.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business (or equivalent)
- Digital marketing experience and understanding of analytic tools
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.