Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Anna Cheban
Date posted 12 September 2016
This leading retailer dominates the market in the FMCG industry on a global scale. They carry the most luxury brands in their sector and have over 250 locations with a flagship in the CBD area. This role will require a highly energetic and detail-oriented individual to manage and role out global campaigns on a week-to-week basis. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will have a highly autonomous role in which your primary focus will be liaising with the head office in Europe as well as the internal stake holders. This role is not creative but much more detail and execution focused. Currently the contract opportunity is ranging from 6 -12 months with an opportunity for full time work based on execution and culture fit.
- Establish and run the print management across 250 stores by liaising with Managers
- Working with agencies partners to develop and approve all localized proposal for campaigns
- Develop and produce in store communication set up guides for campaigns
- Manage the integration and maintenance of the Merchandising cloud solution
- Run 12 campaigns at any given time with a 2-3 week turnover
- Exceptional Excel skills
- 3+ years Marketing or Project Management experience (preferably with Campaigns)
- Highly energetic and detail oriented
To apply please click apply or call Anna Cheban on +61 (0) 2 8423 1023 for a confidential discussion.