Channel Marketing Manager
Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum + Super
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 18 October 2016
Working closely with the partnerships and sales teams and reporting directly into the Marketing Director you will be responsible for localising and executing sell to and sell through strategies, sales and product plans, and growing the businesses key partnerships across Australia.
- Develop and deliver channel marketing plan in alignment to global strategy and local business objectives
- Plan and deliver events to drive thought leadership and brand awareness
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to deliver targeted campaigns across all channels
- Support channel sales team with recruitment and partner campaigns to achieve targets
- Implement SEM and social plans for partners
- Develop and manage incentive programs, along with training and certification programs to improve sales and conversions through partners
- Manage marketing budgets and reporting activities
- Monitor and track campaign performance and manage relevant dashboards and reports for leadership team and global teams.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field- Marketing, Business etc
- 7+ years experience in channel marketing in the IT or Telecommunications industry
- Significant experience of indirect channels
- Knowledge and understanding of various markets- enterprise to SME.
- Proven record of delivering effective marketing programmes in the field
- Outstanding relationships building skills and experience working with sales and commercial teams
- Exceptional organisational, project management and communication skills
- Proven ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Hubspot etc)
- Global brand, fantastic exposure
- Newly created role in the business
- Fun and collaborative culture and team
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.