Salary $70 - 80k+ Super
Consultant Tina Giannopoulos
Date posted 7 November 2016
This Australian owned market leader within the manufacturing and distribution industry in seeking a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join their team. Reporting to the CEO, your primary focus will be developing and executing strategic marketing plans and national initiatives, linking activities with strategies, and managing the successful delivery of a broad range of promotional campaigns and events across the business
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Development of marketing plans and strategies
- Assist with the development and management of the Marketing Budget.
- Provide marketing support to the sales team
- Manage the coordination of the marketing campaign responsibilities including briefing, measurement, communication of results and analysis of processes
- Develop marketing materials such as product price catalogues, sales aids, technical presentations, etc
- Coordinate customer-centric marketing and sales initiatives including monthly promotions and specials
- Managing all communications such as marketing content, press realeases, blogs and social media.
- Develop, support and execute various local and national marketing strategies
- Website Management, maintaining content ensuring information is up-to-date, accurate, and complete
- Management of SEO / Google Adword, EDMs
- Event Management, including trade shows, roadshows and conferecnes
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Overseeing all creative concepts and creation of any internal and external print
- Market Research program including existing markets and competive landscapes as well as new opportunities and markets as required
- Reporting of marketing and sales metrics in order to provide guidance to all stakeholders as required
- General Adhoc duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a standalone marketing position
- Excellent Communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build strong working relationships
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Advanced skills across Adobe Suites including Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and other software programs.
- An ability to work both collaboratively within a team and autonomously
- A creative and imaginative flair.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Degree/Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing
- Manufacturing/Industrial/Product experience highly advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic marketing professional looking to join a marketing leading company and making the role your own.
To apply please click apply or call Tina Giannopoulos on 02 8836 3614 for a confidential discussion.