Digital Campaign Manager
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 28 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our clients, a global consulting business based in Melbourne's CBD are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager who can take responsibility for national marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will have a strong background across marketing and digital campaign management within professional or financial services.
About the Role
The Digital Campaign Manager is central to all campaigns across the whole team. You will be responsible for ensuring work flows seamlessly from marketing into brand and communications.
- Management of 2 Marketing Coordinators
- Support the implementation of company wide integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Develop high quality and consistent marketing content (Print and Digital)
- Work with agencies and design studios to develop compelling and creative campaigns
- Manage all time frames and deadlines
- Influence a variety of stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Creative mindset. Think outside the box and add value
About the Candidate
This successful candidate will be an integral part of the overall marketing function. They will be responsible for all campaign outputs and will need to ensure that all content is accurate to the briefs that have been allocated.
The candidate will need:
- Experience in a senior marketing manager/specialist position
- Experience across digital marketing, ideally with Adobe Creative and Campaign
- Strong level of influencing stakeholders
- Experience with media buying and digital advertising.
- Solid understanding of CRM and other campaign tracking tools
Please note this position is a Temp to Perm hire.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.