Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 10 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This exciting newly created role supports the team through the delivery of critical marketing activities that drive new business. The core responsibility is to develop and implement the campaigns that generate new inbound leads and applications for the business via direct mail, advertising, events and other direct marketing activity. Additionally, measuring the success of such campaigns; continuous test & learn; providing reporting on all marketing activities; and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Developing marketing plans that support the delivery of the business goals in the direct channel.
- Implement the tactics and initiatives to deliver on the approved plans. This will include a mix of activities that support the marketing team achieving its monthly targets, including direct customer communications, direct mail, events, paid media, social media, newsletters etc.
- Monitor and measure the return-on-investment of marketing initiatives in terms of inquiries, leads, conversions and overall awareness in the direct channel. This includes ensuring accuracy in attribution, working closely with Sales team leaders on effective lead and application management.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly updates on activity via Salesforce CRM tool to keep Marketing & Sales team updated with the funnel performance in the Direct channel. Work with other marketing executives (Digital and Broker) to ensure consistency and alignment in reporting. The ultimate goal being maximum automation in reporting.
- A proven track record in delivering results based marketing programs and campaigns that drive new business and/or retain existing, via third party channels.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, the ability to get behind the numbers and identify what is driving the behaviours, what are the new and emerging trends. Using this analysis to shape future campaigns. Experience of Tableau & Salesforce or similar reporting & CRM tools would be beneficial.
- Strong budget management skills, including reporting and timely payment of suppliers.
- Comfortable in challenging the status quo, developing new & alternative ideas, constantly ‘testing and learning’, seeking to continuously improve on best performance.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail. Ability to follow through and execute. Experience in managing the creation and copy writing of effective customer communications.
- Tertiary qualifications or formally studied in business, with a focus on communications, marketing or advertising.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.