Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-04 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As part of a tight knit marketing team in a business that is experiencing rapid growth, you will be exposed to a wide variety of marketing campaigns and projects across digital marketing, content, marcomms and creative. You will get the opportunity to work autonomously whilst also being provided with the chance learn from the rest of the team and develop your skills, experience and knowledge.
- Support the marketing team to develop and deliver external marketing materials
- Support the delivery of multi channel, integrated marketing campaigns to various audiences
- Manage the production and delivery of email campaigns
- Collaborate with the sales teams to develop presentations and sales materials for events, meetings and conferences
- Oversee and organise the production of marketing collateral and investor information
- Work with the marketing team to develop content for multiple channels including web, email and social media
The role is ideal for a creative individual with an analytical mind, broad marketing skills and experience, either in financial services or looking to leverage experience elsewhere to forge a career in the investments sector.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- 3+ years broad marketing experience- ideally in financial services
- Knowledge of and interest in investment products, financial services and funds management
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with marketing automation, web analytics and CMS systems
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Leading funds management brand
- Broad and Diverse marketing role- chance to learn and grow
- Collaborative team and dynamic culture
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.