Marketing Manager - Travel
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Babette de Wit
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-04 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading travel organisation is looking for a game changer, a hands-on Marketing Manager who is keen to create and implement a new strategy to make this travel business even more successful.
About the Role
This newly created Marketing Manager role is all about executing strategic marketing plans and campaigns for associated brands to drive advocacy and meet business targets. You will oversee a team of three in developing and implementing the new marketing plan.
Your main responsibilities will also include:
- The development of a loyalty and referral program
- Increase enquiry levels for wholesale and retail products through the development of brand specific marketing plans
- Ensure the team develops competitive and innovative marketing activities
- Harness new and creative methods of marketing: Using TTL Campaigns, 1:1 Communications and Digital
- Develop SOP's to ensure efficient processes are developed and implemented
- Manage a team comprising of a Marketing Executive, Graphic Designer and Digital Marketing Leader
About the candidate
You will bring extensive knowledge about the travel industry, either gained by your passion for travelling around the world or working within the industry. We are looking for something different. A person who is ready for a challenge, ready to get their hands dirty and excited to make a change. You will bring your marketing knowledge and experience and create a new strategy in close liaison with the National Sales Manager and Product Managers. You then manage to implement the new strategy with your marketing team, because you know how to motivate people and get things off the ground.
You will also have experience across strategic marketing and campaign management, along with:
- Experience in both B2C and B2B marketing
- Solid experience in creating strategic annual marketing plans
- Managing budgets
- Insure all marketing activity is focused on ROI and lead generation
- The ability to convert marketing strategies and plans into tactical campaigns
- Stakeholder management experience
About the Company
This company is passionate about their brands in the travel industry and is looking to expand their success. Working with well-known travel retailers, this organisation offers holiday packages to European, American and Nordic destinations.
To apply please click apply or call Babette De Wit on +61 3 86282177 for a confidential discussion.