Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-21 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
As part of the marketing team focused on the adviser channel, you will work in cross functional, agile teams to plan and execute a range of marketing activities and campaigns that help drive sales, engagement and retention.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to design marketing plans for the adviser channel
- Work as part of agile teams to design and deliver marketing and sales support activities and campaigns across a variety of channels
- Lead, design and manage a portfolio of strategic marketing initiatives
Working with business stakeholders, customer group, the analytics teams and researchers to design and prioritise the the short and medium term strategic marketing portfolio.
Development and execution of digital assets to support the business overall strategy and requirements of each initiative
- Design of physical assets including collateral, media and events to support activities
- Contribute to the overarching marketing strategy, annual plan and calendar
- Provide effective marketing briefs for the execution teams/external suppliers to successfully deliver on marketing initiatives
- Lead, support and develop juniors within the team
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field- essential
- 5+ years marketing experience in wealth management- essential
- Strong understanding of the adviser channel/market (platforms experience an advantage)
- Broad skills across the marketing mix; including digital, marcomms and campaign management
- Proven ability to work in cross functional teams within complex environments
- Outstanding relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Highly adaptable, able to cope with change and seek out opportunities
- Blue chip financial services brand
- Diverse and varied role with scope for development
- Collaborative, fast paced and dynamic culture
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.