Marketing Campaign Manager
Salary Competitive salaryFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-11-22 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
An amazing opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join one of Australia's fastest growing, award-winning Small Business Lender.
- Develop multi-channel digital and offline marketing strategies
- Manage campaigns across digital, email, print, radio, TV and other channels.
- Assess various sponsorship's and partnership opportunities and evaluate ROI.
- Maintaining and developing new channels and lead gen growth opportunities across the business
- Manage media plans/schedules and develop creative campaigns to be delivered nationally
- Translate the brand positioning and business targets into effective marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement content distribution plans, email marketing programs and other campaigns to support business objectives
- Work with stakeholders to improve products and services promoted in lead gen activities
- Deliver continual test and learn plans across campaigns
- Report across web conversion, CTR, acquisition & retention
- 4+ years experience in either campaign management or ECommece marketing
- Multi-channel campaign management experience
- Experience working with marketing automation tools (Pardot)
- Proven experience with lead acquisition and online conversions, including audience segmentation, prospecting and audience profiling & targeting
- Experience with management of acquisition campaigns and optimising the acquisition conversion funnel
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication, organisational and project management
- Understanding of the digital marketing mix
- Knowledge of CMS, CRM and HTML and proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.