Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As the sole marketer in Australia and reporting into the executive level, you will play an integral part in building and executing the marketing strategy and plan to raise the profile, awareness and equity of the brand across the region. Leveraging thought leadership and content marketing across a variety of channels you will be critical to support the partners in acquiring, engaging and retaining clients.
- Drive the brand awareness and profile of the business working closely with senior management across the region
- Coordinate and integrate global communications activities to leverage insights and information across the client base
- Utilise insight and research to develop though leadership, content and client engagement activities (e.g. events, conferences etc) to engage, educate and influence clients
- Manage and optimise the digital presence of the brand, particularly through social, web and UX.
- Drive knowledge sharing across the business through a range of internal communications channels
- Support the implementation of group wide initiatives around marketing and communications to drive internal and external engagement
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- 5+ years B2B corporate marketing experience- professional service/consulting or financial services
- Broad marketing experience, especially in content marketing and thought leadership
- Strong experience in digital marketing: content, social, web and UX
- Proven ability to work in a complex, matrix structure (ideally international in scope)
- Strong interpersonal and relationshi[ building skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and proven ability to work closely with partners/execs
- Self motivated and proactive, comfortable working in a stand along marketing role to be both strategic and 'hands on'
- Mix of creative marketing ability, strong commercial acumen and data based approach
- Global brand with outstanding reputation
- Newly created role, regional scope with ownership and impact
- Open, collegiate and high performing culture
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.