Marketing Operations Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042019-01-03 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will be central to what is being delivered within the brand marketing function, how it is tracking, and the future view of briefs, projects and resource requirements. You will oversee the processes and facilitate the right tools and technology to achieve the KPIs of each of the marketing teams, delivered through workflow management, resourcing, teamwork & routines and agency management.
• Work with Senior Managers to summarise Business priorities, and how the operations and process needs to work for that Business.
• Support the creation of an internal cross-functional team for the creation and execution of new marketing briefs, identifying resources to support each project based on team capacity and overall portfolio priorities.
• Provide feasibility and any impacts on the timeline for each project by bringing together the team at key checkpoints.
• Input and manage the time required for each resource for each project.
• Forecast forward the next quarter at least the capacity of resource in strategy, agency, digital, content, automation and monitor.
• Elevate resource issues to the leaders of teams if capacity is forecast to be an issue. Manage clashes before they become an issue.
• Understand brief time and costs. Work with teams to estimate project time and costs for production.
• Identify, create and manage the tools and technology needed to achieve smooth work-flow and management of resource and capacity.
• Ensure briefs, estimates, presentation templates are consistently used in the right way across Group Brands.
• Foresee issues in delivery of the brief and alert the right people to course-correct.
• Establish governance and reporting frameworks to support fluid resources across marketing priorities.
• Manage and develop a cross-functional team
You are likely to be an experienced agency operations manager or program director looking for an opportunity to leverage your skills and experience in-house to develop a career client side. You will require:
• 8+ years experience in marketing operations/program management (either Client and/or Agency side) with a focus on 1-1 marketing and project management.
• Experience in bringing teams together and strong project management skills
• Understanding of marketing, communications and digital needs
• Knowledge of creative and digital agency model trends
• Expertise in performance-based campaign design, management and optimisation
• Understanding of customer-based experience and brand principles
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Newly created role, driving marketing delivery across the brand function
- Opportunity to shape the future direction of the business and develop a team
- Dynamic, collaborative and supportive team culture
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.