Senior Marketing Manager
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-02-13 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As Senior Marketing Manager witin the wealth marketing function, you will coordinate cross functional teams and have a key focus on developing a unified retention strategy across key customer audiences with bespoke initiatives that are aligned in execution and delivery for superannuation
- Develop, drive and execute the strategic roadmap for retention across adviser, employer and member audiences (B2B & B2C) including new tools, communication platforms and communication channels.
- Being customer centric, champion the best experience for customers and use design thinking approaches to deliver innovative and creative solutions.
- Understand the business strategy and objectives to inform the retention strategy for the next 12 months and beyond with both tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with a number of other cross-functional teams including other marketing teams, distribution teams, digital, product and client operations.
You will be an experience marketer with strong skills and experience in customer retention marketing across the customer life-cycle and ha
- 8+ years marketing experience- financial services preferred
- Proven track record in delivering retention initiatives across multiple customer audiences. marketing artefacts and various communication channels.
- Experience in developing B2B and B2C retention initiatives and engagement.
- Proven background developing marketing plans aligned to the business and supporting business results.
- Proven ability to work effectively in cross functional teams
- Outstanding communication, stakeholder management and organisational skills
- A positive, enthusiastic and driven approach to work
- Blue chip brand
- Newly created role to drive customer retention
- Unlimited further opportunities for career beyond initial contract
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.