Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-02-24 marketing Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 90000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An amazing opportunity for a data driven, strategic thinker to join a leading technology company as a Marketing Manager. The role will involve leveraging and renovating the companies existing brand and positioning it in both the Australian and international markets.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing, communications and business development strategies for the companies programs and activities
- Responsible for development and execution of quarterly digital marketing plans for regional Go-To-Market strategies
- Manage content creation to maintain brand integrity in all company communications
- Assess, implement and optimise our digital marketing channels
- Own and evolve the company's brand in collaboration with the CEO, Sales and Operations teams
- Collaborate across the company to develop and deliver strong and integrated connection plans
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the company's brand strategy and brand identity design system
- Responsible for championing the brand voice and style across all acquisition channels, events, and localised launch activation's
- Collaborate with the Sales team to create campaigns that create brand awareness and new leads, and engage prospects
- Develop, project manage and execute integrated marketing campaigns from campaign conception through to creative development and fulfilment with designer, web developer and/or website agency
- Plan and execute company events such as executive meetings, trade show/conference participation, or industry mixers
- Lead, mentor and motivate the business through internal and external stakeholder communications and engagement
- Oversee the business's brand management and guidelines, as well as proactive and reactive PR and media relations.
- Prepare key presentations and reports including Annual Reports, Monthly Board Papers and Industry White Papers
- Manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers in relation to marketing, communication and business development initiatives.
- Identify trends and insights, optimising spend and performance accordingly.
- Develop metrics that measure communications and media success and processes to scale our e-commerce platform
- Analyse sales information and market data to identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to increased sales
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability & confidence to initiative new relationships.
- Generalist marketing skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to analyse information, think logically and solve problems.
- The ability to influence key stakeholders to enjoy positive business outcomes.
Problem solving. Able
- Strong ability to gather diverse information and provide meaningful analysis
- Results orientated - Continually driving high levels of performance to try and meet and exceed goals.
- Strong ability to easily adapt to changing priorities to meet customer and business needs.
- Business acumen- use robust data and analysis to identify opportunities for business development.
- Technical proficiency in data analysis
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.