Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-10 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 300 400 400 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As Marketing Manager for the business, you will be part of the team responsible for planning, building, executing and reporting on APAC campaigns using the firm’s marketing automation platforms and reporting engines: SalesForce.com (SDFC) and Marketo. You will also be responsible for managing leads to be assigned to sales, and subsequent tracking, along with some reporting.
- Be the Marketo Power User for APAC, and set up all Marketo Programs.
- Build, test and execute all APAC Marketo Programs & SFDC Campaigns for both APAC Marketers. Ensure on-time delivery to the Brief, from Field Marketers & Campaign Owners across the region.
- Marketo programs may include: long term Nurture, short term Nurture, Live events, Webinars, Target Account Activities, Calling (BANT), specific Lead Fast Track Programs.
- QA Marketo Programs and troubleshoot Martech platform issues, manage escalations. Maintain currency with all Marketo functionality and online training courses.
- Own the broad pan-APAC Email Nurture Campaign, leveraging corporate & local content as required, with a monthly cadence of push Emails and requisite reporting. Implement specific A/B testing in Nurture where relevant, to improve push Email campaign results.
- Experience in a B2B Marketing function within an IT or ICT industry
- Background in B2B campaigns using marketing automation platforms, preferably Marketo. At least 12 months experience as a practitioner of marketing automation systems: Marketo, Eloqua, SFDC.
- Possess a range of approaches to Integrated Digital Campaigns for top, bottom and mid funnel, including: Email Nurture; Syndicated Content; Paid Media; Paid Social; Search; Web; Campaign Microsites & Landing Pages; Calling/BANT qualification.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, presentation, spoken and written communications skills; track record of establishing relationships and credibility with leaders across the business.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.