Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-13 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Working in a tight knit marketing team, you will have the opportunity to own and drive projects whilst learning from experience marketers around you. You will be responsible for management integrated marketing campaigns and activities across the nix to drive business objectives via direct and inter-mediated channels.
- Manage a variety of integrated campaigns from concept development through to post campaign analysis and reporting
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to establish KPI"s, brief campaigns, set project plans, manage agencies and present plans to marketing and management team
- Manage the production of marketing communications, collateral and educational materials for investors and advisers
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and repurpose content for a variety of digital channels including web, social, email and search
You will be an all round marketer with proven experience in wealth management marketing looking to develop your career in a fast paced, high performing culture.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- 5+ years broad integrated marketing experience in financial services (wealth management)
- Strong knowledge of wealth management products, services and markets
- Experience with web analytics systems e.g. Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing automation platforms e.f. Marketo
- Strong organisational, time management and communication skills
- Experience with content management systems e.g. WordPress
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite an advantage (Photoshop. Illustrator, InDesign)
- Top performing brand experiencing exciting growth
- Diverse marketing role across the entire mix
- High performing team and opportunity to develop skills
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.