Marketing Manager - Events and Exhibitions
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Super
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-07-12 marketing Melbourne - Inner Eastern Suburbs Victoria 1/801 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn AU 3122 AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, this organisation specialises in the design, project management and delivery to exhibitions and conferences across Australia. Due to continued growth and a strong market presence there is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team and take ownership of the marketing and branding strategy of some key expos.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the overall marketing strategy for a specific national exhibition, to ensure the engagement with the consumer is on point and attendance numbers are strong.
- Developing the marketing strategy and delivering across a variety of channels including social, digital and traditional landscapes
- Meeting with internal stakeholders to ensure all marketing is up to date and in line with the company branding guidelines
- Analysing results of various marketing campaigns to ensure the maximum retention of exhibitors and increased attendance
- Creating content for the website and updating on a regular basis to engage with the end clients
- Designing and producing sales brochures and flyers using design software to support the sales team
- Using the CRM to create and send EDM’s to ensure end clients are informed with the various events and exhibitions the organisation is working on
- 3 - 5 years experience in a Marketing Executive or Managers role within the consumer markets
- A great knowledge of various marketing and design technologies like In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, MailChimp, Word Press, Google Analytics to name a few
- Track record of developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong internal and external relationship management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a national organisation in a period of growth. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary package and an ongoing training and support from senior business leaders. The organisation boasts a market leading service coupled with a strong team orientated culture that has delivered year on year success.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.