Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 8 July 20192019-07-08 2019-08-07 education-and-training Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for the management of marketing programs, content and creative development to support the business occupancy requirements. Additionally, you will be involved with Digital and Social Media campaign implementation and will manage and implement the marketing for national marketing campaigns. Working Holiday Visa's welcome to apply.
- In conjunction with the Head of Sales and Marketing and Senior Manager Marketing, manage the development and implementation off the annual Sales and Marketing Plans.
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of marketing campaigns through a centralised marketing program across the business to assist in achieving occupancy objectives.
- Development of promotional tools including creative and content for collateral, digital, social media and websites.
- Develop weekly marketing reports outlining campaign activity, web traffic via google analytics and results.
- Demonstrated Marketing experience within Campaign Management and Marcomms.
- Knowledge of University life and affinity with students and service focused.
- Ability to use software packages, in particular CMS for websites, star-rez, adobe suite including in design, illustrator.
- Understanding of social media and online advertising.
- Strong communication and proficient computer skills.
- Organised individual who can work well in a team and autonomously
- Understand how to achieve results working across multiple departments.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.