Salary Competitive salary
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-08-09 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Campaign Coordinators goal is to execute the campaigns plans which means project managing the wider APJ marketing team and global marketing team to ensure campaigns are being run to plan, whilst continuously being able to look at the bigger picture of what else we could be doing.
- Work closely with the APJ channel owners (Digital, Field Marketing and Content) to capture details and their plan, which you then take into your project management plan and manage through to execution.
- Work closely with our in-house creative team to ensure all creative requests are submitted and tracking against their agreed timeframes.
- Completing creative, website, email, and paid social briefs
- Monitor and perform tests on campaigns and ensure the integrity of all data and monitor all live campaigns.
- Manage all communication with advertisers and suppliers
- Manage the campaign and events calendar
- Prepare campaign reports for business distribution
- Track campaign budget
- Support with campaign social media strategy.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in B2B tech or SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Experience with marketing technologies: Salesforce.com, Market o, webinar systems and the Adobe creative suite
- Experience with project management tools. Even better if you have experience with Asana.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to manage time, juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less and track record of staying on budget.
- Experience working in a fast paced and highly cross-functional organisation
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.