Salary Competitive salary
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-08-09 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Within this role you will be required to use your experience with campaign management to develop the marketing strategy for various initiatives, manage to execution strategies for upcoming site launches and project manage on group marketing programs.
- Assure implementation launch strategies for various initiatives.
- Integrate scientific and medical communications into market-facing activities.
- Project manage the marketing strategy and execution across Australia; ensure local states/practices give input into overall plan and support them with staying on track in overall launch process.
- Work with Marketing operations and creative services team to develop external public relations plan and content to deliver brand awareness.
- Create marketing strategy and deliver on new site opening campaigns—including branding of centre; aligning PR strategy from a local level to the national level.
- Partnering with local Stakeholders in market facing (business development; clinical bodies, referrer engagement teams), other global teams and centres of expertise on launch execution.
- Lead the development of marketing execution playbooks to assure execution by function of a coordinated global to regional plan to assure a rapid and successful launch and allow us to roll out across multiple markets
- At least 5 year's experience in a marketing role with national experience in the health-care sector is essential
- Degree level qualification in marketing
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Strong ability to translate customer insights into a marketing program
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with a range of stakeholders including key decision makers, managers, doctors, staff, and patients
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.