Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 accountancy Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 60000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Marketing Advisor works to promote the clients values and strategic marketing plan. We are looking for an energetic and reliable marketing team member with strong relationship building skills. * Full time basis and CBD location * On-going training and professional development * 4+ years Marketing experience required * Be a vital part of building and contributing to business growth
About The Role
- Drive business development and marketing initiatives, policies and resolutions for the firm, divisions, industry specialisations and individuals.
- Empower and educate advisory teams to deliver their business development and marketing programs.
- Contribute creative marketing direction to drive growth of the firm.
- Database management and maintenance.
- Management and implementation of marketing automation tools (preferably Marketo).
- Digital marketing and content creation (including social media, articles and video).
- Drive firm culture, initiatives and encourage participation.
- Event Management and co-ordination.
About The Candidate
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications - Management or marketing.
- 4+ years in a marketing role (Professional Services experience well regarded).
- Ability to utilize software and technology and deliver analysis and strategy to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Digital marketing and social media experience and proficiency.
- Experience in event management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoys co-ordinating multiple tasks and problem solving.
- Creativity and passion for delivering fresh ideas.
- Strong initiative and “can do” attitude
About The Company
The client is fantastic, they have created a culture that embraces a positive work/life balance whilst delivering the very best to their clients. Central CBD location.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.