Digital Campaign Manager
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 1 August 20192019-08-01 2019-08-31 financial-services Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Digital Campaign Manager will focus on the development and delivery of all acquisition and retention marketing activities. The successful candidate will have significant experience across a wide range of ATL and BTL campaigns as well as an understanding of the regulations that can affect financial services.
About the Role
Campaign Delivery and Measurement
- Support the development and delivery of acquisition, utilisation and retention campaigns
- Deliver an integrated multi channel approach to external communications.
- Support the delivery of effective digital marketing (Display, SEO, SEM and channel optimisation) to increase attraction and conversion rates.
- Support the development and enhancement of direct response
- Help to define the most cost effective communication approach to achieve business objectives.
- Prepare annual calendar of planned marketing campaigns, including contingency planning.
- Identify resources and inputs required to support delivery.
- Help to define and deliver the optimal acquisition and on-boarding customer experience.
- Deliver utilisation, reactive and proactive retention programs
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure support for required development within relevant product, digital and operations teams.
- Develop campaign materials to deliver customer journey campaigns.
- Work closely with analytics and partners to define targeting and data requirements to support campaign delivery.
About the Candidate
- Exposure to financial services industry, including regulatory environment and compliance.
- Strong experience in Marketing, Communications and project management.
- Extensive experience in campaign management, implementation and production processes including external agency and vendor management.
- Experience analysing data and providing meaningful outcomes and business recommendations, including use of Adobe Analytics
- Experience developing, delivering and optimising campaigns using MarTech (ideally Adobe Campaign).
- Extensive budget management and expense forecasting experience.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.