Salary Attractive package on offer
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lori Smith
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-09-22 marketing Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 61000 68000 68000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Assist in the leveraging of insight, data and resources to design, deliver and report on integrated campaigns. These campaigns efficiently and effectively identify, reach, attract and retain the target audience and members of brand, product and service propositions, enhancing revenue and growth opportunities.
Assist in the leveraging of insight, data and resources to design, deliver and report on integrated campaigns. Working with the Acquisition and Engagement marketing team, provide further support including creative briefs, copy and creative approvals and execution, campaign monitoring and reporting, stakeholder engagement and administrative tasks for the team.
- Support the Acquisition and Engagement marketing team to assess and continuously improve the effectiveness of each campaign by assisting with campaign measurements and reporting.
- Provide support to ensure campaigns facilitate rapid test and learn cycles and assist with conducting campaign PIRs.
- Help develop and deliver the campaign strategy, leveraging appropriate consumer/competitor insight and data to enhance customer, brand and awareness outcomes.
- Provide support with all forms of marketing, on and offline, through acquisition, cross sell, upsell or retention strategies.
- Assist team members with marketing tasks and co-ordinate marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Contribute to the creative and communications planing process.
- Foster strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Business /Marketing degree or similar tertiary level qualification
- Two years experience in a marketing team
- Digital Marketing experience
- Understanding of Vision6 emailing marketing tool
- Understanding of all marketing processes and disciplines, both on and offline, including creative brief writing, creative execution and campaign reporting
- Relationship management skills, negotiation skills, verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and demonstrated numerical ability
- Ability to multi-task and strong creative skills and ability
To apply please click apply or call Lori Smith on +61 7 30322244 for a confidential discussion.