Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-03 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and implement campaigns, websites, collateral and various marketing tools. You will also support the Senior Marketing Manager by developing and implementing initiatives to enhance the Group’s brand (eg. video production, ATL campaign, print ads, collateral etc), as well as supporting marketing activities for the broker network.
• Work with designers, developers and copywriters (as required) to produce sales and marketing collateral, websites, campaigns, banners and other marketing tools.
• Understand best practice design and trends to deliver beautifully designed solutions that are compliant, well written for the target audience, and consistent with Brand Guidelines.
• Be the key day-to-day contact for marketing tasks, ensuring the delivery of marketing requirements is within budget and within delivery timeframes.
• Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, managing their expectations and meeting their needs.
• Liaise with external suppliers (eg, photographers, printers, agencies, etc..).
• Use data and business insights to drive content and campaigns (both in decision making and implementation).
• Ensure compliance with legal, product and risk management frameworks via agreed sign-off management processes.
• Forecast and track key metrics and provide regular reporting to stakeholders.
• Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors.
• Assist team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as requested.
• Degree in Marketing or relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in B2B marketing – preferably in the insurance, financial services or professional services sector.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools.
• Expertise with best practice web development and SEO.
• Experience with CMS and email platforms.
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects.
• The ability to work within and manage a multi-stakeholder and multi-project environment in a
• The ability to deal with management at all levels to influence and achieve outcomes.
• Demonstrate creativity, innovation and professionalism in approach.
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.