Senior Marketing Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 8 October 20192019-10-08 2019-11-07 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will play a key part in the growth of the brand as it pushes into new channels. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and communications strategy to help drive brand awareness and penetration in these channels.
- Brand management and positioning
- Creating sales qualified leads via lead generation and nurture activities
- Retention of existing advisers, with a focus on improving satisfaction and advocacy through content, events and thought leadership.
- Supporting sales through the development of sales tools, resources and campaigns
- Communications development and execution (marketing and admin/operational)
- Event and sponsorship management
- Enhancing and leveraging the CRM (Salesforce) and marketing platform (HubSpot)
- Website management and optimisation.
To be successful in this role, you are an enthusiastic marketer with experience leading or being a key contributor to a marketing function in the financial services sector. Experience in online trading will be seen as an advantage. You understand the technical and commercial landscape for wealth management and share trading, and you can form and implement an effective strategy.
- 5+ years broad marketing experience in financial services
- 3+ years exposure to the wealth management/investment management industry
- Experience leading or managing initiatives relating to most of the focus areas listed above
- Ability to write clear and concise content for communications, articles and collateral
- Experience with CRM and marketing platforms (Salesforce and HubSpot experience not required but will be highly regarded)
- Website development experience (basic HTML/CSS experience will be highly regarded)
- Experience within startups and/or new business units/brands
- RG146 qualifications
- Leading Fintech with exposure to technology, product development, operations and marketing
- Fast-paced, high energy office environment
- Play a pivotal role in the growth and development of a young business
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.