Salary Attractive Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Carl Burghardt
Date posted 15 September 2016
Due to internal growth there is an opportunity to join a thriving marketing team in the heart of the CBD. You will be in charge of producing external communications content across multiple channels. In addition you will build relationships with internal stakeholders to make sure the marketing content is in line with the companies vision. This role will suit a highly motivated communications specialist who is also a capable presenter. The ideal candidate will also have a knowledge of superannuation
Attention to detail will be a requirement of the role as well an ability to take on and comprehend large amounts of information. Experience writing marketing collateral for both businesses and consumers is a must have.
This company also has a focus on internal progression with a clear career advancement plan in place.
- Coordinate the production and delivery of key marketing material
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure marketing message is in line across the business
- Manage communication channels including digital, print and email
- Advise on the most effective use of marketing and communications channels
- 2 + Years of external communications experience
- PowerPoint presentation skills
- Understanding of the superannuation industry
- Proficient in writing marketing collateral for businesses and consumers
To apply please click apply or call Carl Burghardt on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.