Salary Attractive Package
Location Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Carl Burghardt
Date posted 3 November 2016
Operating in the employment industry this company deals with a client base in excess of 100,000 businesses across the country. This is a rare opportunity to join the organisation in a senior Marketing & Communications position helping to ensure high quality content and engagement with stakeholders. Reporting directly to the General Manager - Development you will drive strategy in an organisation that operates with a highly effective flat structure.
In addition you will also remotely manage a lead generation team to ensure the companies message is consistent across all channels.
Being a registered NFP this opportunity comes with additional benefits including a registered day off every four weeks, a purchase leave scheme, discounted private health insurance and salary packaging benefits
- Manage direction for advertising, PR and promotional activities
- Manage multiple staff members
- Collaborate with other divisions to maximise joint marketing efforts
- Create and produce cost effective marketing collateral
- Work with senior stakeholders in the business to ensure the companies mission and vales are being met
- 5 + years marketing to businesses in a management role
- Proven history of producing content to increase sales
- New product development expertise
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders and C level executives
- Able to work in the Eastern Suburbs
To apply please click apply or call Carl Burghardt on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.