Internal Communications / Change Manager - Part-time
Salary AUD95000 - AUD100000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Oliver Molinari
Date posted 21 November 2016
Providing client services and solutions to Not for Profit organisations throughout Australia, this fun and forward thinking organisation is seeking an Internal Communications / Change Manager on a part-time basis for a 12 month fixed contract.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for driving the ongoing success of the organisation by creating the strategy around internal organisational change. Built on core values consisting of integrity, passion and expertise, this market leader is seeking a specialist to help realign the values to ensure the they are in the best position to drive the business forward for future success.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist in developing communication plans that support change management initiatives, including delivering communications to different internal stakeholders as required
- Work directly with the CEO, manager’s and staff to ensure appropriate scheduling of change and communications activities
- Support a broad range of internal communications initiatives by using different vehicles to generate and maintain employee awareness about company’s business priorities
- Create the communications strategy and deliver on new initiatives to ensure the organisation continues to remain successful
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Degree qualified in communications or a related discipline
- Minimum 6 + years experience in an Internal Communications/ Change Management role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Highly driven to be delivery focused
This is great opportunity for an Internal Communications professional to work part-time in a flexible working environment.
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.