Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Western Suburbs Perth
Consultant Joshua Mason
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Located just a few minutes outside the Perth CBD, this large state owned organisation has established an excellent reputation of delivering on high levels of customer service. This is a great opportunity to influence the strategic direction of this iconic WA business as a Communications Advisor.
As the Communications Advisor reporting to the Communications Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with all internal and external communications for the organisation across WA.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to develop and drive effective communication strategies
- Oversee all internal and external communications including publication of announcements, newsletters, media releases and content management on social media
- Develop and maintain working relationships with local community groups, external agencies and media enterprises
- Provide ongoing communications support to regional colleagues
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in communications and/or marketing
- Minimum of four years experience in communications, ideally within large and complex organisations
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing campaigns as a Communications Advisor
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience in local and/or state government enterprises will be highly regarded
What's on Offer:
- Immediate start in an initial 6 month contract
- Potential longer term options within an established WA business known for Its career progression prospects
- Supportive team culture
To apply please click apply or call Joshua Mason on +61 8 92660932 for a confidential discussion.