Internal Communications Consultant
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 6 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are working with a well known Telecommunications business based in Melbourne's CBD. They are looking for a communications consultant who can focus on a wide range of HR focused content. The successful candidate will have a strong background in consultative communications, ideally in a HR environment. Experience with Intranet Communications and Yammer will be beneficial.
About The Role
The Internal Communications Consultant will be tasked with creative engaging and informative content intended for a diverse but corporate audience. The main focus will be around communicating general advice in regards to a variety of HR products and services, this will require stakeholder engagement and a high level of attention to detail.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide HR focused advice
- Develop and execute a variety of communications and engagement plans. Including collateral.
- Collaborate with a a variety of functions within the business, including Corporate Affairs to ensure all output is consistent and aligned to the wider brand.
- Re-write content where needed to ensure consistency
- Manage and edit content using a CMS system
- Collaborate within the team to make sure all objectives are completed on-time
About The Person
It is vital that the candidate selected for this role is experienced in consulting/project based communications. This role requires
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver business outcomes in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Experienced in creating targeted communications campaigns in a corporate business
- Ability to translate communications into valuable and engaging content
- Understanding of how to interpret research and data
- Basic understanding of CMS
- Team player
- Previous experience or understanding of social engagement tools such as Yammer
- Experience working with HR
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.